Thursday 6 December 2012

Purple Hues

Hello all! These photo's were taken at the beginning of October, so I apologise for leaving it until now to post them. I've been so busy with life and the changes the past few months have brought. I know it's too cold to wear this outfit now, but I figured too much work went into them not to share them. You could still wear it with more appropriate shoes and a thicker coat and scarf! 









Yes, the boyfriend and I went back to the same woods that featured in my last photo set like this, in order to take these shots. I hope you like them. There's a lot of pretentious posing, but the shot below should hopefully show that it's not taken very seriously by Ben and I. The wind started blowing the branch of the tree and so an arty shot was ruined as the tree attacked my face! 


What do you make of patterned trousers? Do you own a pair? They are a big trend for AW12 and I feel even us curvy girls can wear them. Let me know what you think!

Nicole x

7 comments:

  1. Love your style :) and i love the lipstick you are rocking :) New follower also !Please stop by my page :) britters89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab trousers, I love a good print xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love prints too, but this was my first pair of printed trousers. I now own a couple!

      Delete
  3. Great pictures, I wish I had the confidence to wear printed trousers... I think they look daft on me lol. Love your bag btw :D

    OutsideBeautyInsideHealth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They probably look daft on me as I'm so short, but I have this terrible way of just not giving a monkey's!

      Delete
  4. Such a cute outfit!
    Love your blog - I'm a new follower :)
    Carrie
    xxxx
    http://carriebrighton.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete