Tuesday 6 December 2011

The Peridot and the Purple

Hi guys!

I've been a bad blogger and I've been neglecting you all! Naughty Nicole! *shamed face* I have been so busy with my Masters guys and I apologise but obviously that has to come first because hopefully one day that is what will pay the bills (after all, this little blog is unlikely to make me any money). Anyway, enough lamenting and excusing myself and onto the good stuff...NAILS! I have rocked many different looks since my last nails of the day post, but here are some of my favourites over the last few weeks to get you all up to speed!

This lovely little combination is No.7's 'Vivid Violet' for the purple base and the tips are Chanel's 'Peridot' (possibly one of the most divine nail polishes in existence. Seriously, I always get people asking me where I got it from and then they say 'Chanel? Oh no...'). The pictures don't do these nails justice; they were so shimmery and the duo-chrome nature of Peridot really leant itself to the No.7 polish. I am proud of this one!






I was feeling festive when I created these glittery nails and I had seen an Illamasqua promo video where they used black and glitter polishes from their newest collection to create gorgeous glitter gradient nails. I didn't do the best job of this, but I did my best and it isn't bad for a first try, I don't think. I used a polish which was 99p in Tesco for the Black base and e.l.f.'s 'Silver Madness' polish from last Christmas's collection. These lasted pretty well actually, I was quite impressed. As per usual, the glitter was a bit of a pain to remove, however!



So, that's it for my nails right now. I will do my best to keep you updated from now on. I am going to make a concerted effort, even if it's basic pictures and stuff as I really want this blog to run against my YouTube channel. If you haven't visited my channel yet, please do by clicking here and subscribe to me as I will love you forever if you do ;)

Nicole x

No comments:

Post a Comment