Wednesday 14 March 2012

Bonjour!

An outfit post for you today! The pictures aren't the best, but I did what I could in gloomy North Wales. The cream top I am wearing has the words 'Bon Jour' on it and the shape just seen in between them is a sequinned moustache. Yes, yes, I know, over done. The "leather" jacket I bought about five years ago in the New Look sale for £20 and was well worth it. I actually hate the photo of my immediately below this text. It makes me realise how much weight I've put on since my graduation last year. Doing an MA means I lead a sedentary lifestyle and don't get to exercise :( Yes, I have a sweet tooth but I try and keep that in check. I just have a crappy metabolism.





6 comments:

  1. the earrings are so cute
    Following

    NRC ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I really appreciate that. I adored your blog and so followed too :)

      Delete
  2. Those earrings are way to cute for words. I am so mesmerized by your makeup in your header. Perfection. Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I really appreciate your lovely comment :) I love these earrings too. I've worn them a great deal already!

      Delete
  3. I actually love that top photo of you, makes me smile :D Your hair is so nice that way also...super jealous I want long hair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks Sarah. I almost didn't use the top photo as my face look chubby and swollen! Still, it was the only one showing the whole outfit. Your hair will grow, I'm sure, but I love yours how it is!

      Delete