Friday 16 March 2012

Golden Ponies

I have been trying to consider new blog posts that I could write which might inspire me, as well as you lovely people who are nice enough to read my ramblings. I came to the conclusion that if I scour the net for pretty, beautiful things and collect them in a blog post from time to time, you, as well as the companies, might appreciate that? Today I am going to share some of the things I adore from the Etsy shop Golden Ponies. I am not affiliated with this company, I just really loved their products and wanted to share them with you!

Pony oxfords flats in Earth tones-two tonesHannah Leather bag  Bag number 2 leather satchel In Stock-Ready to ship       

Marianne T-strap / T-bar heels Chelsea ankle leather boots

Left to Right: Oxford Flats ($39.00 - approx £25.59); Hannah Leather Bag ($56.00 - approx £36.72); Leather Satchel Number 2 ($75.00 - approx £49.18); Marianne T-Bar Heels ($55.00 - approx £36.07);
Chelsea Ankle Boots ($55.00 - approx £36.07)

No comments:

Post a Comment