Wednesday 28 March 2012

Hipster Princess Leia

A face of the day/outfit post combined today. I felt like wearing a skirt and yearned for a different hairstyle. This combo is the result! Sorry about not getting all of me in one full length shot, I was taking the photos on my own and it was proving tricky to do with a tripod as I don't have a camera with a flip out screen to check my positioning. 


I had been wearing the hairstyle for a good few hours by this
point, hence why it's messy!



The only problem with doing outfit of the day posts when you're so poor that you can't buy new clothes, is that these clothes are no longer available in the shops. However, I hope you can draw inspiration from my outfit posts, whether that's 'I should never wear that' or 'I really like the way that's styled, I can use X in my wardrobe to achieve a similar look'. I just want you fine people to know how I tend to wear things as it helps me look back and think 'yes I liked that'  or 'dear God what was I thinking?!'. I won't list items for this post as all of the clothes were purchased a year, if not two years, ago. Sorry!

2 comments:

  1. I recently stumbled across your blog and I LOVE it! I love the layout to the content and everything in between! Your style is just impeccable and your blog is simply the epitome of perfection! I adore your hair! If only I could produce beautiful plaits like yours :(

    Love from, THE EASTERN PEARL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! I am so sorry that I am only now replying to your delightful comment, I've been away for a while as I've so much postgrad work to complete. I really appreciate your feedback on my blog; I love hearing what others think whether it is positive like your comment, or some constructive criticism. Thanks so much :) x

      Delete