Friday 6 April 2012

Photo Perfect

Today I thought I would share some of my photography with you. I'm not a professional, nor have I had any official training, so go easy on me! I just thought you might like to see some of the stuff I love to photograph. I adore photographing people too, but rarely will anyone give me permission to snap them. I am surrounded by camera-shy folk. I would really love to perfect my portrait photography skills, but for aforementioned reason this is proving difficult. Also, I need someone who can take good photo's of me - the bf, whilst having done a photography course, isn't into photographing me for the blog! Wish I could have an outer body experience to take flattering and pretty photo's of myself for you to see. Alas, that will have to wait until I have more time to experiment with my camera settings and tripod. Enjoy!

Chinese Maple in the garden

Bumble bee on some lavender in garden

My step sister-in-law's wedding

Photograph of wedding table and bridesmaids bouquet

NB - I did take photographs of the bride and groom that included their faces, but I have left them off the blog in case my future step sister-in-law (possibly, I'm not engaged to the bf as yet!) didn't want me to share them with you.


2 comments:

  1. These are really pretty, I love the bumble bee one :) xxx

    ReplyDelete