Tuesday 23 October 2012

Hello Terri Lowe Competition Entry

Howdy Partner!

Since I been a little 'un, running around the mean streets of Swansea, I've always wanted to be a bona fide Cowboy. Now, I know what y'all are thinkin'; 'You're a girl!'. Yes ma'am, I am. But that don't stop me wanting to don some genuine boots that a cowboy of the Wild West would be proud of, then mounting a horse and galloping into the sunset. 



While y'all were probably playing with your Barbie dolls, I was playing with my pogs, pretending to be a Mutant Ninja Turtle (Donatello, if anyone's curious), watching Western movies with my grandpappy and riding a horse on the weekends. Every time I got on that horse, I felt alive. So, in order to appease this childhood, and admittedly tomboyish dream, I hope to win Terri Lowe's here competition and finally slip my size six's into the boots they have so long pined over. It would make my inner child so very happy. Above are a selection of the boots that I would consider spending my hard-earned dollars on, should I be a lucky enough son-of-a-gun to win.  

For those wonderin', I do believe that if I were to resemble any of the characters from The Good, The Bad and the Ugly, it would be 'The Good' aka, 'The Man with no Name', aka 'Blondie'. Of course, without his facial hair and chiselled features, all of which I am presently lackin'...and will continue to lack, more's the pity. However, I would use my cowboy boots for good - no robbin' horses or guns, I swear it!

Nicole


2 comments:

  1. I entered this competition too!! Love these boots, jealous, looks better than mine!

    Please check out my blog if you have time :)

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello :) I thought your entry was great! I wasn't so specific about what I would spend the money on, whereas you were. Reason being, I'm the most popular shoe size and so I tend to fancy something and it sells out, so I decided to play safe and say I generally want some cowboy boots! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete