Tuesday 23 October 2012

Tintern Abbey

Tintern Abbey is just so incredibly awe-inspiring. These pictures simply don't do it justice. In the very first photograph, that's me standing in front of the window to give it some sense of scale (although I'm not standing directly in front of it, which would have been an even better indicator!). It is absolutely enormous. When you walk into the room with that window in, I defy you not to gasp or exclaim 'wow!'. Everyone else around me did too!







This is number three in the blog post series of my summer dalliances. Don't forget that these posts, whilst off the beauty and fashion content normally seen on this blog, are linked to the vlog series currently running on my YouTube channel. The vlog which is partnered with this post (meaning you can actually see the castle via the video footage I took) is linked below, along with the others in the series. Let me know what you think! I'm desperate for some sort of feedback on my YouTube and blog content. Thanks :)


The Black Prince vlog
Chepstow Castle vlog
Tintern Abbey vlog
Raglan Castle Vlog


2 comments:

  1. Oh my god the perfect place for an outdoor wedding, it's so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete