Tuesday 15 February 2011

Fire makeup




This is the make-up I created for a competition being run by beckysblog on you tube. You had to create a look inspired by one of the four elements. Quite obviously, this is a fire inspired look! This was the first ever dramatic make up look I attempted.

Update: Three years later and I still think I did an alright job considering I was a complete novice. As you may be able to tell from the photograph I hadn't perfected base make up application by this point. I still haven't perfected it, but my base tends to look a heck of a lot better now than it did back then!

Products used:
NYX jumbo pencils in milk and cherry
A38 'Rocket Yellow', AA6 Ruby Red pigments from Love Makeup
Manic Panic Blush in Vampire Red
Orange shadow from the Beauty UK palette
Avon Supershock Gel Eyeliner
Eyelure Girls Aloud collection lashes (Sarah)
The red diamanté are from a local craft storePosted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment