Tuesday 22 March 2011

Rihanna Inspired Lime Green LOTD/Update

Hello!

Here is a look of the day for you inspired by a look Rihanna wore at the American Music Awards 2010. I did also film a tutorial for it in case anyone was interested in seeing how I did it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6JVXZWP-AE






Here is the inspiration picture! Rihanna wore a lime green eye with simple black eyeliner and a pink lip to the American Music Awards last year and I drew inspiration from it!

I have SO much uni work to do right now, including a 4,000 word essay on Tudor royal image which is due in on 8 April =S So I'd better work my ass off for the next two weeks as I also need to edit my 12,000 word dissertation and get it professionally bound. Then its exam revision, three exams and on the 18th May I officially finish my degree. Scary stuff! Here's hoping I can find a job soon after to save for my future abode!

Hope you are all well =)

Nicole x

No comments:

Post a Comment