Wednesday 31 August 2011

River Island's AW11 Collection

River Island's new season collection was announced within the last couple of days and I decided to share my thoughts with you. Generally, I really like it. There are plenty of edgy items but also some classic pieces that will last into the next season and beyond. The pussybow blouse featured below, for example, will likely be wearing for SS12 because this style has been featured on the catwalk for a good couple of years now and black is a classic colour that new goes out of fashion. I also love the red blazer because...well I'm obsessed with blazers and I love the colour red. There's something really endearing about this piece. The red strap court shoes are also to die for, I just wish I could walk in heels for longer than 30 minutes before my flat feet start to hurt badly! Beautiful. I also love the Teal Agate Ring which is a steal at £10; it is a gorgeous colour to brighten up the autumn/winter months! The AW11 campaign is now available to buy so if you fancy a look at the rest of the campaign, or if you have fallen in love with one of the pieces below, just click here: http://www.riverisland.com/Online/women/ad-campaign




Red Strap Court Shoes £75



Black Pussybow Blouse £35



Red Longline Blazer £60



Teal Agate Stone Ring £10



No comments:

Post a Comment