Monday 5 September 2011

Choca Mocha on my Nails

Thought I would share with you all the nails I am sporting at the moment; a taupe base with black semi-circles at the base of the nails. The taupe shade is by Nails Inc. and it's the shade 'Mink'. The black is Rimmel London polish in 'Black Out'. I did this design entirely by hand, hence why it is less than perfect. I'm still learning how best to do nail art as it's new to me, and I'm not massively artistic; I have ideas, but not the skills to execute them! Hope you like this!

I am hoping to have a new video up on my YouTube channel shortly. If you haven't visited it yet, please go over there and take a look at it, as I would like to interact with you all there! http://www.youtube.com/user/MakeupbyNix

Nicole x

No comments:

Post a Comment