Tuesday 11 October 2011

Glittertastic

Yep, the title gave it away, another nails of the day post! I hope you guys like these? Let me know your thoughts. I am no nail art pro, but I do like to switch it up a bit and experiment so I hope you find these posts useful. I am planning on using some Konad stuff soon that the lovely Alison (her youtube) kindly gave to me when I won a little competition she ran :) I just haven't had time to sit and play as I've been so insanely busy, but I will once I take this polish design off.

Without further ado, here are my nails!


So I used Barry M's Base and Topcoat (for base and topcoat, obviously), the dark base colour is an Avon Speed Dry Polish in Twilight Blue and the glitter on top contains varying sizes of silver glitter and I love it! It's by a brand called Saffron that I have personally never heard of before but I bought it in Swansea Market (Swansea is in Wales, in the UK for those of you not from this country!) and it was in a bargain bin of 2 polishes for £1.50, or thereabouts. So worth it! Just wish I'd got the gold glitter one now too. Hope you like it =) Share your nails of the day posts with me in a comment below. I'd love to see your blogs and nail art!

No comments:

Post a Comment