Monday 10 October 2011

Violetta on my Face-a

How do you do? I hope all is well with you. Yes, YOU! Below is a picture of my face. It features MAC's 'Violetta' lipstick, which is a pretty bold colour. It will likely be one of those shades that you either love or hate. Of course, you are welcome to your opinions but I'm sort of in love with it. I bought it as I follow the gorgeous blogger Viola and as she's pale and it suits her, I figured I would give it a go.

Also, I have lion's mane hair today as that's what I was feeling. I'm not a hair person to be honest. I'm awful at styling my hair and I can't do much with mine as its so unruly. Considering chopping it all off, but it's my security blanket!! Without further ado, the photo followed by a run-down of the products used. Enjoy!



Face: Garnier Under-Eye Roll on, e.l.f. Tone Correcting Concealer, Garnier BB Cream in Light, Estée Lauder Double Wear Foundation in Shell (on areas where I was blotchy due to central heating so needed more coverage!), e.l.f. Mineral Booster, e.l.f. Colour Correcting Powder.
Cheeks: MAC Creme Blush in Lady Blush (discontinued I believe), Benefit High Beam (highlight), Benefit Hoola (contour).
Eyes: Naked and Virgin eyeshadow (from Urban Decay Naked palette), Rimmel Lash Accelerator Mascara in Brown/Black.
Brows: Benefit Browzings in Light and Collection 2000 clear mascara (to keep in place).
Lips: MAC Violetta

No comments:

Post a Comment