Sunday 2 October 2011

Net-a-porter lusting!

A second post today to make up for my lack of posting of late! So, I haven't been on www.net-a-porter.com for a very long time because I can't afford a thing on that site. However today I decided to reaffiliate myself with it so that I could share with you some of the pieces I would buy, were money no object for me.


Left to right: Alexander McQueen brocade Swarovski crystal skull clutch £725; Christian Louboutin Roller Girl leather and velvet loafers £635; KSUBI knitted cotton dress £240 (but I actually love the WHOLE outfit!!).



Left to right: Duro Olowu Printed slik-satin gown £2,100; Oscar de la Renta 24-karat gold cuff £325; TIBI Leath-trimmed sati-twill tuxedo jacket £455.

Oh the fun I would have on net-a-porter if I had some money!! Enjoy these goodies and hope to hear from some of you as to what your currently lusting after, whether it's make up, clothes, or gadgets!

Nicole x

No comments:

Post a Comment