Tuesday 20 September 2011

Chillax, Dude




So today was registration day for uni (for those who don't follow me on Twitter, I am back in university from this week as I'm doing a Postgraduate qualification...I am in fact doing my History MA. Call me an idiot, I don't mind!). I wanted to be comfortable as I know it was going to be a busy day! Anyway, this is the outfit I wore today. I am LOVING my blazer at the moment; it is versitile and I've worn it so much since buying it in H&M for £19.99. The velvet trousers are from AW10 from ASOS, around £20-£30 and I pulled them out again as I loved them so much last year. I don't mind keeping hold of things to reuse, irrelevant of whether it is now out of favour with the fashion pack or not. The shoes were £20 from Dorothy Perkins and the top was also a Dotty P's buy around two years ago. Very basic make up as I was in a rush and had a load to do today! As you can see, I can justify things on a cost-per-wear basis, especially as I don't buy expensive items to begin with. I am assuming this is one of the many reasons why I don't get much interest in my OOTD blog posts, (or any of my posts for that matter!), but I post them because I like to, not for recognition of some kind. I would be lying if I said I didn't want some attention on my blog, however. Go on, make my day better (as its been rough) and comment or follow my blog. I do check out your blogs in return =)

Peace!
Nicole x

No comments:

Post a Comment