Sunday 30 October 2011

Update

Hi all!

This week there has been a lack of posts as I've been really ill with a cold and I've barely been able to do uni work, let alone blog. I have spent the week with a naked face (bar Friday when I filmed an outfit of the day post, which can be seen on my YouTube channel). The picture to the left was taken on thursday and illustrates how I have spent my week (doing uni work, coughing, sneezing or sleeping!) I felt a bit more human friday and had a date day with my lovely boyfriend. We had one of the NICEST meals out we have ever had. Needless to say I spent saturday feeling a little worse for wear as we ended up having dinner (and a few too many drinks) with friends. It was a lovely day though; we will have been together four years in December and my time with him never gets old :) I still sound all nasal and yuck. Oh well, life goes on! A plus point is that I feel like I have finally started to get to grips with a topic that was previously escaping me for my uni work. For me nothing beats the sense of accomplishment I get from getting ahead with uni work, or doing something ahead of a deadline. I'm a nerd.

So, for this week I am going to keep my make up bag the same as last week with no changes whatsoever as I feel it would be unfair to change it up without giving them a fair try. I hope to get lots of work done this week so blog posts may be scarce again. This blog is my hobby and uni/life has to come first. I'm sure you all appreciate this. Thanks for your support :) If you have read this far I shall reward you with a photo of tonights experiment with heated rollers. I have never used them before and I have no make up on in the photo, but I thought the result was fairly good for a first attempt! Enjoy.

Nicole x

No comments:

Post a Comment