Tuesday 22 November 2011

Winter Warmers with Polyvore

Winter Warmers

3 1 Phillip Lim knit top
$385 - net-a-porter.com

Zara flat shoes
$159 - zara.com

Miu Miu leather handbag
$1,350 - net-a-porter.com

Ring
£149 - nelly.com

Dorothy Perkins grey hat
£12 - dorothyperkins.com


This is my first attempt at using Polyvore. I absolutely love this site! I really enjoy putting outfits together on there. This is my first ever attempt, but I doubt it will be my last. I was going for an outfit inspired by winter and the snow. I love stags, snowflakes, subdued colour palettes, and texture in my outfits this time of the year; hence the knitted jumper, furry bag and leather boots. Plus, it's a warm and snug shopping outfit; chuck a chic grey coat over the top for a crisp winter walk. I hope you enjoy it! Please head over there and like it for me if you do :)

Nicole x

No comments:

Post a Comment