Friday 16 December 2011

Festive Nails



Today I am rocking these purple-pink and glittery nails! I fancied a bit of bling, but not on each nail as I was too tired from essay writing to wait for it to dry. The majority of my nails are just painted with the Barry M Base Coat, Nails Inc. polish in Paris and then the Barry M Top Coat. My ring finger is painted with a base of the Paris colour, just with an O.P.I. glitter polish on top. I'm afraid it came as part of a mini Alice in Wonderland set and it has no name on the bottle, so I can't tell you what it's called. In the flesh it is a multi-coloured glitter with green, purple-pink like the Nails Inc. polish, and silver. Shame my camera only picks up the silver! Also, please excuse the different lengths of my nails, so many have broken over the past week! They were all the same gorgeous length and then I started essay writing...which means subconsciously sucking my nails...which leads to breakages!

If you've created some festive nails, please feel free to leave links to your blog posts featuring them in the comments below. I'm sure we would all love to see each other's creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment