Thursday 5 January 2012

Versace For H&M Cruise 2012





Last time Versace teamed up with H&M there was a veritable stampede in stores to get your hands on anything from the collection, no matter what it was. It sold out completely after being on the shelves for less than a day in most stores. However, from what I can gather, most of the pieces were not necessarily geared to the average hight-street shopper and so pieces were bought, but proved difficult to actually wear.

So I was interested to see what this latest offering would include and I must say, I'm fairly impressed. I love a bright, bold print in the summer and I adore dresses, so this collection is fairly suited to my tastes. It will be available exclusively online (I assume to save the near crush-fest of last year!) from the 19th of January. I will certainly be checking out the little jacket and dress as I love the print so much. I am also fond of both shoe styles! Here's hoping by the time I get to look at the site one thing I want is a) affordable and b) left in my size!

What do you think of the collection? Leave your thoughts below :)

Nicole x

No comments:

Post a Comment