Saturday 7 January 2012

Topshop's gone South Pacific

One of the best things about January is seeing the new Spring/Summer campaigns. I'm a bit of a nerd for a fashion campaign photo; the gorgeous model, beautiful prints, colour-combinations and well-executed photography. Whilst I might not like every item the model is wearing, I can generally pick out an item and think 'wow, how beautiful would that look with X?'. I'm already working it into my wardrobe before I even own it...that's if I ever own it.

I always love the way Topshop style and shoot their campaigns so I've been looking out for the photo's from the SS12 shoots on their site. Low and behold, they have been released. One word to describe them? Wow. Of course, that's just my humble opinion. The South Pacific part of the collection has some gaudy pieces, that's for certain, but some of them are just gorgeous. Below is my favourite shot from the campaign. Shop for the range here



Photo taken from http://insideout.topshop.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment