Tuesday 28 August 2012

Heat Free Waves

I love wearing my hair in effortless, beachy waves, however I don't like to use heat on my hair every time I wash it. I therefore had to find a way to get the look, without using heated tongs. My hair takes ages to dry and so often I have to wash my hair in the evening, leave it in plaits overnight, and then I will have beachy waves in the morning. However last week we had a hot spell and I could get away with going out with wet hair, so I decided to use my heat-free method to rock one of my favourite hairstyles on day one, so that the next day I could enjoy heat-free waves.



This hairstyle is so easy to do - part your hair in the centre then create a plait on each side of your head. Pull them up on top of your head and pin in place. Be warned - I always get stares when I wear this. It's as if people either love or loathe it.


Here is the second-day beachy waves! So easy to create and no heat damage as your hair dries naturally throughout the day. As it was sunny, I did still apply product to my hair whilst it was damp to prevent it from getting too frazzled in the sun. Enjoy your effortless two-day hairstyles :)

4 comments:

  1. I love the beach hair look, my hair is not long enough yet though so wouldl look a mess is I tried to do it :(

    http://whatkimmididnext.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you love beachy waves too! Although as you say, this post is more for those with longer hair. Sorry about that!

      Delete
  2. Love all the different hair styles!! Beach waves look great on you! PS. I'd love for you to come visit my blog and follow me if you like it!! :)

    -Stephanie
    @LaminLouboutins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I don't do a great deal with my hair because I'm awful at styling my own, but I try my best!

      Delete