Monday 29 October 2012

Waiting for him

Hello all! 

I am still around, it's just been a really busy time for me and I thank you for sticking with me. So, today I'm going to showcase an outfit I'm loving at the moment and hopefully you can all appreciate the new-style photography in this post. I'm trying to step up my game!






I've been obsessed with my disco pant dupes from River Island recently. I have found so many ways of wearing them. I've actually done a Look Book for my YouTube channel to show how I, a plumper sort of lady, wears them day-to-day. I will link it when it's been uploaded.



 Warehouse Shirt | River Island Tube Pants | Primark Bag | HandM Brogues

Would you ever consider high-shine, high-waisted trousers? I don't like my rounded tummy (it was still there even when I was a size 8), but when paired with looser blouses and tees, I feel they help balance out my silhouette. Otherwise I can look swamped and bigger than I am (thanks 36FF's!). Please, please, please, let me know what you think of this new photography style. Should I keep this up and is it more interesting? I'd LOVE to hear your thoughts. Hope you're all well! 

Nicole x

2 comments:

  1. I'd say your 'new style photography' is WINNING! ;) I love the shirt AND the brogues. And yes the photography is excellent, I love all of your backgrounds, was this tripod work or did someone shoot you? following!
    I just updated my blog tonight with some Autumn outfit/leave photos too - xx
    check it out if you like! http://countlesscolourfulthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment and for your lovely encouragement! I will keep it up. I am on the iPad for the moment, but when I'm on my laptop later, I'll pop on your blog :) I have a tripod, but no remote and I find the timer weird, so I dragged the boyfriend to take them for me! He's good a t it, it turns out!

      Delete