Tuesday 7 June 2011

Perfect Red

Here we have my nails of the day! Ciaté Paint Pot in 039 - Mistress. Such an apt name for a polish like this; it is pretty saucy ;) I adore this shade of red as it goes with so many of my outfits. It is an incredibly vibrant shade and lasts very well with a top coat. I am not sure where you can buy this polish in the UK (as I've never seen it anywhere). I had this free with a magazine about a year ago.

I'm a red polish addict; I have about four different shades. One dark gothy/vampire(ish) red, one London Double Decker Bus red, this vibrant almost neon effect red and another which is somewhere inbetween the rest! This one and my Rimmel 'Double Decker' red are the two I wear the most though. A woman can never have too many shades of red polish and lipstick in my personal opinion. Timeless glamour/class!

Hope you are all having a good day. Mine has not been particularly successful. I found out I had a high 2:1 in my dissertation (B+) and all of my other written work gained a first grade (A), so I was a tad dissapointed with that. Still, at least I passed fairly well. So close to a first and yet so far! Good luck to those awaiting exam/degree results. I feel for you all at present as I am driving my family nuts with how stressed out I am. Good luck to anyone still sitting their exams too!

Nicole x

No comments:

Post a Comment