Thursday 2 June 2011

Top Five Summer Picks

Hello all!

I love summer and the sun is shining here in South Wales today. I'm writing this blog then getting out for an hour before coming home to edit my newest tutorial. First though, here are some products I can see me loving this summer! I hope you like this entry. Feedback is appreciated!

1. Eyeko - Coral polish. Nothing says summer to me more than bright nails and after testing this polish against other coral colours recently (see my other blog posts!) this one came out on top. I adore it!
2. Benefit - Coralista blush. I LOVE this colour and it was my go-to colour last summer and I can see this being another summer favourite.
3. Clarins - Rouge Prodige True Hold Colour & Shine Lipstick in Clementine. Clearly having a coral/orange obsession this summer! I adore this lipstick and wear it in my Eyeko review video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edIcE4YUDSM
4. Ray Bans - I adore Ray Bans. Sadly, I do not own a real pair of these beauties, but I do have several look-alike pairs which I pull out every summer. I have a blue pair which I specifically love (can be seen in my youtube profile picture!) Such a gorgeous shape, in my personal opinion.
5. Foral - Accessories, skirts, sunglasses, hair garlands...you name it, I have it in a floral variation. I specifically love handbags with floral patterns as it just makes me feel summery and happy!

Here are some photographs for you!



4 comments:

  1. I am all for floral this summer! I haven't bought myself new cloths in what seems like years! treated myself to a new top and jeans yesterday, penneys/primark but still a treat none the less!
    I tried on Ray bans a few times and i just looked like a right loser, same with hats...i'm not a hat person!
    Hope your enjoying the sun, its FABULOUS here! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous here today too. Loving it! Might even read my book outside after dinner. I love floral everything. I don't buy expensive things as a rule...only the odd make up item. Currently wearing floral palazzo trousers. WIDE and cool, just what I wanted. Need to lose my bloat though so they look better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I meant to add that I might well look like a loser in Ray Bans (see above pic!) but I don't care. I love them so wear them anyway haha. I also wear hats a lot, especially in winter. People tell me I carry a hat well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn you and your hat wearing head! lol its a thing in my family on my mothers side, we dont do hats!

    ReplyDelete