Monday 20 June 2011

Purple Tips

Hello again my gorgeous readers!

Here's a quick post with my nails of the day! I did this manicure earlier today after wearing Eyeko's Coral Polish for a week with one minor chip yesterday! So I decided to manicure my nails and do something a little different. I put on a clear base coat first (Barry M's Base and Top Coat), then I applied the Bourjois Pink colour which is very subtle, then I applied the GOSH Wild Lilac to the tips, as you would a French manicure. I quite like it! Let me know what you think and what nail polish you are loving right now.

2 comments:

  1. Super duper cute! You did the tips so neatly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I did it REALLY slowly haha. I didn't use tape as sometimes that creates a raised edge so I just took my time with it. For a change the right hand looks as neat as the left!

    ReplyDelete