Monday 27 June 2011

Purple Leopard

Hello again.

Today is just a quick nails of the day post as I'm going to edit some YouTube videos and some upcoming blog posts I've been meaning to do in one sitting so that I can post them slowly over the next few days, before preparing more in advance and then posting, etc. as I find I work best this way as my weekends get pretty hectic and I've got a mini-holiday and my graduation coming up in the next couple of weeks, so I need stuff I can upload at the end of a busy day! Any requests for blog posts you would like to see?

So, here's my nails of the day for today! I actually applied this on Saturday, but I am still wearing them today and figured you would let me off =) The base colour is GOSH's 'Wild Lilac', the deeper purple is Barry M's 'Bright Purple', and the black is Rimmel's 'Black Out' used with a super fine craft brush. Hope you like them!

Nicole x

9 comments:

  1. the base coat is so pretty!
    xx

    http://nanakkii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The base is one of my favourite polishes that I own. I always get comments on it, so thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're so pretty, I love the colour. You have a wonderful blog, I will definitly check back to read more of your posts. I wish you all the luck in the world (although I am sure you do not need it).

    All the best,
    Voe.
    _____________________________________
    http://lipstick-and-pearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Voe, I really appreciate your kind words about my blog! It is always nice to have feedback. I too enjoy your blog =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so pretty! I love purple :) your blog is so cute

    ReplyDelete