Thursday 30 June 2011

Heart of the Ocean


So today I thought I would share with you one of my newest purchases which I personally love. I bought it in River Island for £8 and I really like how it goes with almost any outfit. It is a black plastic heart (which looks like glass until you touch it!) on a gold chain. The chain is a bright gold, not dull or antique-looking as much of the "gold" costume jewellery is these days.

I have worn it a couple of times since I bought it and had a few comments on it as it's pretty. I hope you like this simple and quick blog post. Sorry that the picture isn't great! I had trouble photographing it. What jewellery have you bought recently and why do you love it?

Nicole x

2 comments:

  1. that's so gorgeous, I love statement pieces that aren't over the top, it's really pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! My boyfriend spotted it and said 'This is so you' and he was right, it really is and so I bought it. I also love that it didn't cost a great deal. Statement pieces are pretty important in a woman's wardrobe, I think.

    ReplyDelete