Tuesday 2 August 2011

Tailoring is where it's at

Hello all!

Just a quick outfit of the day post for you today. I wore this outfit yesterday when my boyfriend Ben and I were going for lunch with friends. It was overcast but humid so I went for white cotton shorts from H&M with thick black tights underneath. I am wearing black pumps from Dorothy Perkins and a black puffy-sleeved top from Matalan. Over that I have on a black slouchy/boyfriend blazer that I bought in H&M for £19.99 last week. I paired it with my tan plaited belt that came free with a dress from New Look (can be seen in this outfit of the day video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eUNcxnw4_0), which I put on over the shorts even though they aren't actually intended to be worn with a belt. I used one of my favourite bag at the moment, my white and tan bag from Tesco which cost £6. I team this outfit with gold jewellery; the braclet is from Accessorize ages ago and the locket I picked up for £2 in the Outfit sale recently.




Make up wise I wore my Estée Lauder Double Wear Foundation in Shell but I mixed it with moisturiser to give a more sheer coverage as my skin was having a good day! I used the naked palette for my eyes putting Buck into the crease and Virgin all over the eye. I used my favourite liquid Eyeliner, the Collection 2000 liner in Black, to line my eyes. I didn't wing it out, just followed the curve of my eye. I then applied a matte black shadow from a No.7 palette to the lower water line, only bringing it half way along the lashline for a more wide-eyed look. I tightlined using Avon's Supershock Gel Eyeliner in Black and lined only half the waterline where I had placed black shadow underneath. I applied clear balm to my lips as I currently have a coldsore and therefore cannot wear lipstick! I hope this is in depth enough =) Let me know if it is too indepth for you! I need feedback on my posts so that I can improve this blog.

Take care all!
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment