Monday 12 March 2012

The Mad Hatter Vol.3

Here I am again with a blog post that focuses on my hat obsession. I hope you've been enjoying this little feature of mine! Please, please let me know what you think of it. I write for myself as I enjoy it, obviously, but I would like people to enjoy the work I do here. After all, editing pictures and writing a blog post does take time, which is precious to me as a postgraduate student! Therefore if you don't enjoy these posts, I'll stop. Anyway, the other posts in the series thus far can be found here and here. Enjoy until next week!

Being a 'Lady' in Debenhams

Pretending to be Russian in T K Maxx

A hat Tim Burton would be proud of
in Accessorize

1 comment:

  1. they look lovely. xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete