Tuesday 21 August 2012

Inspired FOTD: Leanne Woodfull

There are many people who inspire me in terms of fashion and make up. I'm considering doing some posts which show looks which have been inspired by these lovely people. This first one is a make up look which I created after watching one of Leanne Woodfull's YouTube videos. It isn't based on any singular look that Leanne has worn, but came about because she often wears brown smokey eye looks. This is my personal tribute to Leanne because I really admire her make up and style. If you happen to read this Leanne (doubtful!), then I hope you think it's worthy! Day-to-day I tend to wear very simple make up and I really enjoyed wearing something a little more glamorous for daytime!




Face: Look Beauty Flawless Fix Beauty Balm; Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Fair; e.l.f. Mineral Booster.
Cheeks: Fashionista Blush in Rose Thrill.
Eyes: Virgin (brow bone and inner corner highlight; Sin (inner two-thirds of lid); Buck (outer half of eye). All from Urban Decay Naked Palette. Avon Supershock Gel Eyeliner in Black. Rimmel Scandaleyes Mascara in Black.
Brows: Rimmel Brow Pencil.
Lips: Combination of e.l.f.'s Runway Pink and Revlon's Love That Red sheered onto lips using finger.

No comments:

Post a Comment