Friday 2 March 2012

Cunning Minx

This is essentially a face of the day post for today. I decided to take a picture of my mug and share it with you as I haven't produced a simple 'here's what my face looks like today' post in a while. I am aware I haven't done any outfit of the day videos (in fact, any videos) on my YouTube channel for a while and I'm hoping to remedy that this weekend, if I'm able. I am just sinking so quickly under postgraduate work at the moment. It's hard going!




Face: Dior Skin Nude foundation in 010; MAC Studio Finish concealer in NW15; e.l.f. Mineral Eye Brightener; e.l.f. Mineral concealer in Fair; .e.l.f. Mineral Booster; No.7 Cream Blush in Peach.
Eyes: Clinique High Impact Mascara (two coats); No.7 Double Ended Eye Pencil in Ivory/Brown (white on waterline, brown smudged lightly up against top and bottom lashes).
Brows: Benefit Browzings in Light; e.l.f. Lock and Seal (to stop powder fading off); Collection 2000 Clear Mascara (to keep hairs in place).
Lips: MAC Amplified Lipstick in Cunning.

No comments:

Post a Comment